Lowongan Kerja Process Engineer di Jakarta April 2013
PT Bakrie Building Industries (BBI)
PT. Bakrie Building Industries (BBI) is one of the pioneers of building material company in Indonesia. Our commitment to continuously innovate and produce only the highest quality building materials for customer’s satisfaction, has brought us to become one of the leaders in building material company nation wide.
In order to support our continues improvement and to expand our business scale, we Invites a highly motivated professionals an opportunity for a new career path in challenging positions, as:
- Study, stimulate, and develop manufacturing process (automate the manufacturing process, if any).
- Plan for appropriate machinery’s equipment and tools for the new line.
- Perform conceptual design for new manufacturing process.
- Support in sample submission for both prototyping and mass run stage.
- Carry out time study, continuous process improvement where possible for better process flow, productivity and efficiency.
- Collect and compile production related data for analysis.
- Train production personnel on process related programme.
- Liaise with QA personnel to meet customer’s quality standards.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or equivalent.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Senior Engineer specializing in Manufacturing/Production Operations or equivalent.
- Required skills: ISO 9001,
- Good communication (including English) and interpersonal relationship skills, proactive, result oriented and able to work independently.
- Willing to work in Daan Mogot – Jakarta Barat.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Send your Cover Letter, Update CV, recent photograph and put the position codePROC-E on your email subject or the upper left of envelope, to:
HRD & Administration Department
PO. Box 6923 JKBKD